For your and our safety
At our parks we take various measures to protect you and our employees. In doing so, we follow the guidelines of RIVM and the government. Always follow the guidelines and instructions of our employees. This allows you to enjoy your stay safely and carefree.
- We keep a minimum distance of 1.5 metres.
- We like to greet each other, but we do this from a distance and do not shake hands.
- We regularly wash our hands with soap. There are disinfection columns in several places.
- We sneeze and cough in our elbow.
Check in and check out
- Come with a maximum of 1 person per holiday stay to the reception to check in and out (no companion/group/family).
- As always, we clean you and your holiday home well. In this day and age we do it even more thoroughly. Think of airing your stay before arrival, using a new cloth for each room and paying extra attention to contact points, such as door handles, handles and light switches.
- The number of visitors per facility is limited. In order to guarantee the 1.5 meter distance, some facilities may have a limited group size, for example at the reception desk and to pick up meals. The rest of your group can of course wait outside.
- Walking routes have been installed at various locations. This prevents incoming guests and outgoing guests from having to pass each other too close. The walking routes are easily recognizable by the stickers on the floor.
- You can pay in cash and debit cards, preferably contactless. Pins are safer because we avoid hand contact with them.
- In public areas it is compulsory to wear a mouth shield.
- Many facilities have a plastic screen. This allows our staff to help you in a safe way.
- The swimming pool is closed until Tuesday 19 January.
Eating and Drinking
- All eating and drinking establishments in the Netherlands are closed for the time being. At our parks we deliver breakfast and meals to your holiday home. .
- You can place an order digitally (QR-code) or with an employee at a distance of 1.5 meters.
- We recommend to book the bikes as much as possible in advance.
- Upon receipt of the voucher, you agree to the terms and conditions.
Indoor and outdoor playgrounds
- Playing in the indoor and outdoor playground is always at your own risk. We ask parents to supervise their children remotely.
- To prevent other children from getting sick, we ask you not to let sick children play in the playgrounds.
- Clean hands are important! Therefore, all children should wash/ disinfect their hands before use.